Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone How to Upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I just want to know the perfect and correct way of upgrading themes so in future I dont have any problems for this kind of process. This is one of the few things that concerns me as if something goes wrong I wouldnt know what to do.

Please advise me in simple steps of the correct process.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi, we do the upgrade of the themes, you only have to upgrade your Magento install and download the updated theme from your dashboard, when we advice the theme is ready.
      For upgrading your Magento, the best way is back up your full database and Magento content, then download the hole upgraded file of the Magento install, and set it up again, so after this you can import your database. The other way is through the MagentoConnect channel, from your Admin panel.

There is a lot of information about this in the Magento Commerce forums: http://www.magentocommerce.com

Regards.-

Anonymous

If anyone successfully upgraded to magento 1.5, please let us know.

I’ve tried everything, but I’m still stuck in 1.4 hell. :cry:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: How to Upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">