Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone How to show articles in Slider?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ieyfsrhmak 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

how can i display a article in the HelloSlider?

Anonymous

Hi, if you take a look at the helloTonic documentation, you will see the Static Block “Hello Slide”,
      now check the content of that static block:

In the category_id=”8″ field, you have to add the ID of the category with the products you wish you display in the slider.
      To know what is the ID of a category, simply open it in your Admin panel (Catalog>Manage Categories) and you will see it next to the category title.

Hope this helps you!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

It is working now, because i’m USING now HelloTonic Theme, before it was HelloCurl :lol:

Anonymous

Oh!, very important detail! haha :lol:

Enjoy your theme!.

Kind regards.-

Porus

Posted on Es Chileno pues Leo!!! y tiene visitas de mas 40 paeiss alrededor del mundo!!! para que veas que los chilenos tambie9n estamos a la altura de cualquier paeds y miran las programaciones de los desarrolladores de nuestros compatriotas en este blog orgullosos que nos miren atentos ased que esperamos tus aportes tambie9n ya que la misif3n de este blog es darle conocimiento al que no lo tiene y todos podamos aprender del otro (mil cabezas piensan mejor que una).Boris D.

ieyfsrhmak

leNvzF oyybundqnkcj

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: How to show articles in Slider?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">