Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How to re-enable Product Image Zoom Scrollbar?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have notice that HelloMini didn’t support product image zoom scrollbar by default. Is there anyway I can re-enable the function and make it work again? I have tried to edit media.phtml but product image still showing small image.

It seems that the product image is resize to a small fix size when viewing the product info. I want this scrollbar to appear again so that user can zoom in/out to view more detail of our product.

Please tell me what should I do and change in code to make it appear. Thanks.

Anonymous

By the way, is the support team really active in the forum? Waited 8 hours without a reply :-)

And I found the solution myself already.

Anonymous

Great!, congratulations!. As we said many times and the Support Policy: http://www.hellothemes.com/support-policy/ always said, we dont answer “how do i?” questions.

Regards.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: How to re-enable Product Image Zoom Scrollbar?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">