Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress How to properly set up?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

You installation instructions for the homepage don’t match the demo. The helloslide isn’t appearing and there is a broken banner image. I have followed the instructions exactly. Please inform me on how to correctly install it.

Anonymous

Hi, if you go to Support > Documentation > How to (tutorials), you will see the instrucions for installing a theme if you have windows. The video is for Linux. Also you can follow the instructions under Support > Documentation > Select your theme, that instructions are correct.-

Anonymous

I seem to face the same problem. Although I have added the static block, the slider does not show up.

Anonymous

Hello, once you added the theme folders to your magento installation, you have to set up the theme in System > Configuration > Design

Follow the instructions: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/

Wich theme are you using?, remeber to configure the layout of the homepage. Tell us your url to check it.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi there, and thank you for your quick response.
      The problem was solved by deleting the homepage and adding it again.

Anonymous

Great!, thanks for posting your resolution here.

Regards.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: How to properly set up?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">