Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How to get subcategories to be viewed under category page.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

OK this one might be a bit tricky. i have the following:

Pro Audio and then DJ Boxes as a subcategory. when i click on Pro Audio, How can i display the subcategories.

http://www.audioelectronicwarehouse.com/index.php/pro-audio.html

it currently displays “There are no products matching the selection.”

I want the subcategories to display under there. if the user doesn’t look to the left to click on category they are going to think that we have no products. Please help.

Anonymous

To show products in the main category page, simple go to a product, (System > Manage Products ) and then under Category option from the list, select the categories where you want to show it.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: How to get subcategories to be viewed under category page.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">