Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone How to disable the cufon-yui.js?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hi, and thanks for reading.

I’d like to disable the cufon-yui.js. Just changed the name of the file for testing but I’d like to remove this line from the header:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://…/skin/frontend/base/default/js/cufon-yui.js”></script&gt;

Thanks in advanced.

To everyone expecting a solution on this: don’t lose your time and hopes on this forum, check this out:

Just go to /app/design/frontend/default/your-theme-name/layout/page.xml and comment these lines:

‘<action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/cufon-yui.js</name></action>
      <action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/museoslab.font.js</name></action>
      <action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/custom.js</name></action>’

Just a quick correction:

Don’t comment this line or the homepage slide will not work properly:

<action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/custom.js</name></action>

Note that you’ll have to edit the file and remove the last lines referring to cufon.

Hi, thanks for answer your “how do i…?” question!, since we don’t answer them as part as our Support Policy:

Cheers! :wink:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: How to disable the cufon-yui.js?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">