Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How to delete colour background sidebar please

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Hello Friends,

I need delete the colour grey of hellonyxx toolbar. I want it is the same colour of background. I think deleteing bkg_toolbar.gif or editing this image will run, but is not ok for me :cry: .

Are there any way to easy do it please?

Sorry my English is very bad.

Thank you,
      Carlos G.

Hi Carlos, the color of the background is grey also, what color are you looking for?.

Hello/hola Guillermo,

Me gustarĂ­a ponerlo en blanco. I want change to white colour (the same content/homepage background).

Where I can change please? :arrow:

Hi, go to your styles.css line 1442

#navigation {
      background: change the value to #FFFFF
      float: left;
      padding-top: 6px;
      width: 988px;

Hi, It changes horizontal top menu, but I want to change right vertical menu (background of shopping cart, Newsletters, compare product, …)

What line I need change please?

Thank you very much,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: How to delete colour background sidebar please
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">