Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions how to change helloslider to show price inc tax!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi, I wonder how I will get the slider on the front show prices including VAT? I have tried various codes but I can not get it to work.

Hope someone can help me with this!

This is the code i use now:

<?php $price = $_product->price; echo number_format($price, 2, ‘,’, ”); ?>

I want this to show INC TAX!!

Anonymous

Hello, take a look at how the price with tax is called in the default theme:
      app/design/frontend/default/default/template/catalog/product/price.phtml

Omit the \ before the quotes, it is an issue with the text editor in the forum, sorry.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Okey.

But I have already tried to use this code, but then shows the front only 0 So I do not know what I’m doing wrong or should do.

Any tips?

Anonymous

<?php $price = $_product->price; $nypris = $price / 100 * 25 + $price; echo number_format($nypris, 2, ‘,’, ”);?>

This php code works to :)

so, problem is solved!

Anonymous

Great!, thanks for sharing your resolution here.

Cheers!.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: how to change helloslider to show price inc tax!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">