Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How do I make a 1.7.x heme compatible with 1.9.x?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thaddeus 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

I have the HelloWired theme installed on my website. Recently upgraded Magento from 1.7.x to only to realize that HelloWired does is not up-to-date for 1.9.x. I am hoping you can provide some sort of documentation, tips, or other help to help resolve the discrepancies between a 1.7.x ready theme and a 1.9.x theme.

For instance, I am not able to checkout or login to customer accounts because of the addition of form keys. Are there any other gotchas here or is that it?

Thanks for you help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: How do I make a 1.7.x heme compatible with 1.9.x?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">