Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone How do i get the iphone theme working ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dwokaomtty 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m wondering there is an iphone theme that comes with the Curl theme.
      How do I get it set up.

Does the browser automaticly detect that it’s an iphone ?
      Does it also work for other mobile devices android ? windowsphone?

Kind regards for the info.

Anonymous

Hi, please check our tutorial to configure an iPhone theme, it’s very simple:

http://www.hellothemes.com/blog/how-to/how-to-configure-an-iphone-theme/

“Magento automatically detects if the browser is opening the theme from an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch, and reads wich theme is from the “Value” option”.

Only work in iPhone, iPad, or iTouch.

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

is there another approch for mobile viewing in general ?

Vincent

Hi Michael. Thanks for sorting out the issue with trckbkacas.Having installed the theme at the weekend, the right sidebar is not floating and instead stays at the top of the page. The left sidebar does float.I have the latest version of WordPress and have tried this with the original sidebar.php file but the issue persists.Thanks,

dwokaomtty

L5WWb4 ipmrkirczzfv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: How do i get the iphone theme working ?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">