Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions How do I custom the psd file and put it on magento?!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello!

I got the psd file for the hello sexy and I work with dreamweaver. I would like to know how do I install my now-customized hello sexy back onto magento?!

And also, I can’t seem to have my sub-categories to show up in my top navigation bar….I literally tried everyhting =S up to change the max depth of the top navigation….anchor….everyhting!!!!

Thank you

http://www.fashionamore.com

Anonymous

You have to replace the file you edit in the same root where the old file was.

Remember to add your categories as sub-categories of the Root category. If this not happen, your categories will not show up.
      Also, remember to select the layout of the homepage as “1column” in your CMS>Pages settings, in your admin panel.

Cheers.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: How do I custom the psd file and put it on magento?!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">