Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress How do i add footer Links

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Dear Sir or Madame,

i´m trying to add some links in my footer section. I´ve got the HelloPress theme and under “CMS” sites, widgets and blocks are no infos or sites. Do i´ve to edit the links directly in the template?

Thank´s a lot!

Anonymous

Hi Timm, if you want to add or edit links in the footer section of HelloPress, simply open your magento admin-panel and go to: CMS > Static Blocks > search for the Statick Block “Main Footer Links” identifier: footerLinks of HelloPress, in the Content section, hide the Editor and edit the links there or add more if you want.

Hope that helps!.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: How do i add footer Links
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">