Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone How can I add Social Network Links to the header of my HelloPress Homepage?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chaus blogspace 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

How can I add facebook, twitter and google+ icon links to the header of my hellopress homepage?
      Also to the Footer?
      Thanks,
      Philip

chaus blogspace

That is finding a extra subjective, but I a lot like the Zune Marketplace. The particular software can be multi-colored, features more flair, and several neat functions such as ‘Mixview’ that permit you to swiftly notice connected pictures, music, or other users related to what you are hearing. Hitting among those will certainly target that will object, and the other list of “neighbors” will come into see, enabling you to get around around exploring by simply equivalent designers, music, or perhaps users. Talking about users, your Zune “Social” can be extreme fun, letting you find other people along with shared tastes and having pals with these. Then you definately could hear a playlist created determined by a combination of the items all of your pals are usually hearing, and this is satisfying. People concerned with privacy will be relieved to understand you are able to avoid the open public coming from experiencing your own being attentive practices in case you so choose.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: How can I add Social Network Links to the header of my HelloPress Homepage?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">