Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Horizontal drop down menu styling [SOLVED]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chaus blogspace 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

If your top menu bar isn’t working like the demo, then try this:

In app/design/frontend/default/hellowired/template/catalog/navigation/top.phtml the line: <div class="nav-container"> just needs to have the nav id added to it like this:
      <div class="nav-container" id="nav" style="list-style:none;">

The extra CSS just removes the bullet points, but should be added to styles.css. I haven’t scoured the css sheets for it, but this is a good quick fix for now.

Hope that helps!

~Mike

Anonymous

Hi Mike, actually the top menu bar in the demo is working perfect 8O : http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellowired/

chaus blogspace

Hello take a look at our blog site also. I am hoping i have some fun things also.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Horizontal drop down menu styling [SOLVED]
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">