Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloVita & HelloVita iPhone Homepage not showing like demo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I’ve followed your tutorial and have installed the HelloVita theme but I can’t get the homepage to display like it is in the demo?

I cannot get the 3 buttons under the slider to work nor can I get the ribbon effect for the hottest products etc to show.

Can you help please?

Hi Kevin,

in the block “Header Home” yiu have to change “button” with “a”.

<button class=”feature btn” href=”#”>More Info →</button>

More Info →

Than it should look and work like the demo. # should be substituted with the correct link.

Best regard,

I am having issues as well. The theme works well but the slider shows a blank / incompatible image. Any suggestions? I am not very familiar with CSS so please explain thoroughly. Thanks!

I too am having problems with the home page slider images not showing. I am using HelloVita Go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Homepage not showing like demo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">