Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Homepage Column's Issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  llrdylsklbw 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Please can someone advise,

On our homepage of our site we have setup latest products displaying new products by the date using a code from a previous post:

{{block type=”catalog/product_new” name=”home.catalog.product.new” alias=”product_homepage” template=”catalog/product/new.phtml”}}

For some reason the products go off the page and do not page break and continue under each other and wonder what I have done wrong?

http://www.print-wise.co.uk/store/

Could someone please advise?

Many thanks!

Anonymous

I have managed to stop it from displaying more then 4 products but need to know how I add more rows so that the products start on a new line – at the moment the products continue across the page without dropping to another row?

Anonymous

Hi, sorry but we can´t help you with this, since it´s a modification to the theme:

http://www.hellothemes.com/support-policy/

Instead of modifying the files, if you want to display the newest products, you can make a non-visible category and add your newest products there, so then you can display that category in your homepage.

Regards.-

Lenilda

i like these themes which you have share with us here and thank you so much by shirang them here i am very pleased and interested to see them here .

llrdylsklbw

J5XXk9 coprfibseoxu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Homepage Column's Issue
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">