Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Home Page Slider (HELLOSONAR)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have successfully added the static blocks but How do I make the slider show up in the homepage?
      when I use this:

<p>{{block type=”cms/block” block_id=”helloslide” template=”cms/content.phtml”}}</p>

all the content shows up but doesnt slide.
      Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Hi, from where did you take that line?, that isn’t the code for the slider. You can take the code from our themes documentations: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellosonar-documentation/

for helloslide:

Anonymous

I got the code from the HELLOMIX theme in which the slider worked.
      I pasted in the code you provided above and I do not have a slider, just the images but no animation applied.

Please see what I am doing wrong

Anonymous

Hi, the sliders are different in each store. Please check, your theme must be configured in System>Configuration>Desing, not in System>Desing

Also your homepage must be configured as layout “homepage” option, and this code must be used for hellosonar:

Remeber to refresh or disable your cache.
      Regards.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Home Page Slider (HELLOSONAR)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">