Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Home Page config disappeared after upgrading to 1.4

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dkavyhin 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I followed all steps, added the content to the HomePage but when it’s time to make Magento show the Homepage, the option “Home Page” simply does not appear on the “Custom Theme” and “Layout” drop down menu, only the regular options (Empty, 1 column, 2 columns, etc) are there.

I already emailed the support team twice and no response and it’s been a while since the chat support is offline. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

http://www.atamaeurope.com (HelloSleek)

Thanks!

Anonymous

We are having this same exact problem I would be greatful if someone answered this.

Anonymous

It’s strange, we can’t find a solution for this because it doesn’t happen to us or other users. There’s one user who had this same problem and he manage to make it work by reinstalling the theme. You could try that and tell us how it went.
      If it still doesn’t work, just let us know and we’ll find a solution together.
      Sorry for the inconvenience

Anonymous

I just had the same problem, but reinstalling the theme fixed it. Thanks!

Support Team
      Key Master

James, look in the new ZIP file and copy the folder /theme/app/code and /theme/app/etc and paste in your Magento root /app/.
      When you upgraded Magento, you changed the core files. This is the fix!
      You have an old theme.

Anonymous

Thanks Gasper. We did manage to fix this before. I ended up having to do a cache refresh and it fixed it. Got to love the simple things that take hours on end to figure out haha.

-James

Noppon

patricio ayala Posted on Hola! hace poco me estoy metiendo a esto de meganto, antes he ocupado prestashop, y quiero ver que tal funciona.tengo una duda , este modulo sirve para la version 1.4.0.1? o solo deben ocuparse para la version especifica para el cual fue creado? y si me recomendaras una versif3n de meganto, cual sereda la mas estable o por decirlo las mas ocupada.gracias y el sitio esta muy completo, eh aprendido arto leyendo .

dkavyhin

vtZrY9 pjusimwsglyc

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Home Page config disappeared after upgrading to 1.4
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">