Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Home page carousel question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rhwchv 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Is there a way to specify either jus specific products or multiple categories in the home page product slider?

What you can do is create a “non-visible” category with products of different categories, so the carousel will display that category.

Hi,I have gotten the thimunabls to work with ease but the slideshow will not work. It doesn’t show up in Safari, IE or Firefox. I have followed the instructions listed above (setting file permissions etc.) and the slide window will shows up black with a scrolling bar in the middle. Can anyone help with this?

OO6LZc qzzhtzkymxds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Home page carousel question
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">