Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Hellowired Shopping Cart Columns

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have a problem with the columns on hellowired. All of the shopping cart columns are out of line – the Unit Price is showing as QTY and the QTY is showing as the price and the Delete button is in the SubTotal column. Ive tried everything I can seem to get it to work. I have just installed a new install of Magento to make sure the code is right, but it seems the template is the problem. Please help?

Anonymous

Hello, to correct this issue, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellowiredtemplatecheckoutcart.phtml and comment the file cart.phtml (like this: __cart.phtml)

Then go to styles.css line 1213 :

.cart .totals {
      float: right; (add this)

That’s it.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Hellowired Shopping Cart Columns
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">