Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired hellowired, magento 1.4?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hello, I currently have hellowear as my template and am wanting to upgrade to hellowired theme. I was wondering if it is absolutely necessary to upgrade to magento 1.4 to use hellowired, or can i use it with 3.1?

Anonymous

Hello Dustin!, is necessary to have the magento version 1.4.0.1 in order to run the hellowired, is the previous version of the latest version 1.4.1 But we are working now to update all the themes to the latest version of magento, we are going to have all the updates on next week.

Good bye! :wink: , regards.

Anonymous

Thanks Guillermo, I went ahead and put the theme on my server with 1.4 and it seems to work ok, minus a couple small things, looking forward to the updates!

Anonymous

Don`t warry Dustin, we are going to post all the updates themes on the site next week, thanks for your patience!, good bye.-

Anonymous

just wondering how to access the updates for hellowired…

Anonymous

Hi Dustin, you have to download the theme again from your dashboard, all the themes are updated now.

Regards!.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: hellowired, magento 1.4?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">