Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno HelloUno and HelloPod Pager not showing up

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • Author

i use the latest Version of HelloUno and HelloPod.

In booth Version there is not Pager shown to navigate the pages.
      Can somebody tell me how to resolve this problem?

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Dino Bordonaro

Hi Dino, we will be updating our themes with that fix tomorrow but for the time being follow these procedures:

You need update boxes.css (Line 275)
      Search /*** Pager ***/ and replace this lines by this:

/* Pager */
      .pager { font-size:11px; background:#fff url(../images/bkg_toolbar.gif) 0 100% repeat-x; padding:4px 8px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; text-align:center; }
      .pager .amount { float:left; margin:0; }
      .pager .limiter { float:right; }
      .pager .limiter label { vertical-align:middle; }
      .pager .limiter select { padding:0; margin:0 0 1px; vertical-align:middle; }
      .pager .pages { margin:0 140px; }
      .pager .pages ol { display:inline; }
      .pager .pages li { display:inline; margin:0 2px; }
      .pager .pages .current {}
      /* Sorter */
      .sorter { font-size:11px; background:#fff url(../images/bkg_toolbar.gif) 0 100% repeat-x; padding:3px 8px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; }
      .sorter .view-mode { float:left; margin:0; }
      .sorter .sort-by { float:right; padding-right:36px; }
      .sorter .sort-by label { vertical-align:middle; }
      .sorter .sort-by select { padding:0; margin:0 0 1px; vertical-align:middle; }
      .sorter .link-feed {}
      /* Toolbar */
      .toolbar {}
      .toolbar .pager {
      padding:3px 8px;
      .toolbar .sorter {
      padding:3px 8px;
      .toolbar-bottom {}

In the HelloUno theme that code is listed in styles.css

However, the change did not bring back the pager. Is there another fix for HelloUno?

Ill mess around with the code as well. Looks like the .toolbar is the issue.

Try downloading them now. We uploaded the themes with that fix. Tell us if it worked for you.

<strikeout>That did the trick!</strikeout>

Sorry I spoke to soon, I was looking at the wrong site. The HelloUno Still does not display properly.

Same problem with Pager which doesn’t show for navigating the pages (Helloclean)

I have downloaded the new theme version but problem is always there !

Where is <?php echo $this->getPagerHtml() ?> located? It looks like it is not calling the file properly. I tried modifying the CSS but could not see how it could help. Using FireBug, I did not even see the line of code.

Same here, the code displayed the pager correctly but the Nav buttons are missing… I’m really beginning to think HelloThemes is a total joke.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Chandler Smith

Please bare with us, we are currently updating the problems your having with pager. We will provide you a fix later this evening.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi guys,

Please re-download HelloUno and HelloPod we have fixed the problems, pagination should work fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I downloaded the new theme but now it is not laying out correctly.

On HelloUno I see Two “Items X to X of X total” and the Pager is listed vertically. I think a CSS issue.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi Michael,

As you have heavily customized the theme, please do the following:

- Open up new download of HelloUno
      - Upload the corresponding files in its correct location as followed:
      - app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/layout/catalog.xml (overwrite original)
      - app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/template/page/html/pager.phtml (delete)

Let me know if that fixed it, remember to refresh your cache.

Yes, deleting that pager file helped. Thanks!

Is their an update for the HelloUno Theme? I am having the same problem and it looks like their is a new catalog.xml file? How do I get the new file since I am having the same problem?

Please re download the theme, in the new version you should have (inside the zip file) the new catalog.xml file under theme/app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/layout/
      It’s not the only thing you should change for the pager to work, so I recommend you re install the theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    Reply To: HelloUno and HelloPod Pager not showing up
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">