Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions helloueropa header links

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mtxldghgmd 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have installed a gift registry on my site that uses jave so when you hover over it it opens the login
      On other templates I can use this but in helloueropa I cant set header links etc ??

or am I missing something ??
      How do i add my header links to be on top of page ?

Any one can help me I would appreciate it

Kosta D

Anonymous

Hi, helloEuropa was made without top-links, if you want to display them, go to: app/design/frontend/default/helloeuropa/template/page/html/header.phtml

Uncomment line 34.

Regards.-

Ahsen

I could use a new header image that looks more prfesosional, spunky, new and spiffy! If you can redesign mine already to give it a more 3D look, there’s something in it for you as well.Ryan recently posted..

mtxldghgmd

SnRvsk ajbwphkqstoo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: helloueropa header links
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">