Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTimes HelloTimes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hello Themes 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I purchased this theme (hellotimes) early part of last year and need to know if this is compatible with the magento realese.

I have changed the colour of the theme to our company colours & edited some of the original css files from the original download to fit our online store.

Do I have to do anything else before uploading these changes to the server?

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Gavin Tester

We advise you make a complete backup of your customized changes on HelloTimes. Once backed up, you can then start uploading and make the changes. We only advice to backup just in case your customized version of HelloTimes will be overwritten to its default state, which means you can then retrieve back to your old state and we can then guide you in the right direction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: HelloTimes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">