Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle HelloStyle Not Looking Like the PSD Template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Liberty 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have Hellostyle and Magento v1.5.0.1

The Hellostyle on my site is significantly different then what I see in the PSD’s of the theme. I like the PSD’s much better.
      For example, the top bar is very long (reaches the right side of the page), but in my real site, the top bars are the width of the site.

Also, links look different…The top link “Welcome to our store” is grey and in that theme is a nice orange.

And the divider between the small shopping cart on the top bar and the top promotions doesn’t exists in my theme (but I see it in the PSD).

I’d really like my theme to look like the PSD. What should I do?

Hi Michael, you are a great designer.Pork & Beans are rlealy cool theme.I have converting your clam shell theme into blogger template some times ago. Maybe I made a mistake because of not asking your permission before, so I want to apologize to you.If you allow, I want to convert Pork & Beans into blogger template. Many Blogger User are likes the design of Clam Shell theme, I think they are will love Pork & Beans too. ThanksRegard,FBTemplate

k54mM4 anacihuyjknw

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: HelloStyle Not Looking Like the PSD Template
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">