Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle HelloStyle New Products

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guellasup 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Hello Friends!

I am very excited to use themes that you have been designed.

I have a clothing store with my wife, and we want to use the theme HelloStyle.

In our current site, we show our customers the latest 20 products in grid. But, I see that HelloTheme does not allow me to do that (the grid is displayed incorrectly, without design).

Could guide me to change or modify it, please?

I would greatly appreciate your support. Thanks!

PD.- My test site is:

The real site that I want to apply the new theme is:

Thank you! :D

I usually work with a Widget Insertion on Homepage (page).

Widget type: Catalog New Products List
      Number of products to Display: 20
      Template: New Products Grid Template

Thank you!

Hello Keivin, helloStyle theme was designed to display only the “featured categories”, not a featured products grid. Unfortunately, we can’t help you with theme modifications, this is specified in our Support Policy

For customizations over our themes, we have a Custom Service department in charge. You can send your request to gaspar(at)hellothemes(dot)com and they will answer you asap, informing you about the cost and the time to do the job.

Cheers :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: HelloStyle New Products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">