Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone HelloSonar top main menu does not appear.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mmwgaxbyey 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I’ve been looking for a related topic in the forum but haven’t found it, sorry if I have missed it.

I have set my categories as usual, but I’m not able to see it in any page in the frontend. Not in the main page neither in the products. The space for the top menu is empty.

I think I checked all the boxes needed to make it appear: In every category I have set “yes” on “is active?”, and “yes” on “include to main menu”

I don’t know what to do.
      Any help?
      Thank you so much.

Fantastic insight into these WP theme weeistbs ranking at the top of Google, these should be penalised and bannished from the SERP’s purely for your findings alone.Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed article accompanied with code snippets and screenshots will definitely be avoiding these sites for themes in future and will always ensure I check for this encrypted code/Base 64 in future.

HeIwTz nylimwskoqou

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: HelloSonar top main menu does not appear.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">