Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hellosonar theme not displaying Community Poll question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  txjgcsorvrt 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello:
      I have the hellosonar theme installed.

The Poll Question under the text “Community Poll” does not show

I believe the text “Community Poll” as displayed by this theme is causing the Poll Question not to show.

Please advise.

You can see example at http://www.pzijeans.com/magento3/index.php/tops/fashion-tops.html

Thanks

Edwin

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for reporting this, simply go to styles.css file, find this line and remove “display:none”

Cheers.-

Hirari

I read through an RSS feed rdeaer so I do not see your web design on a regular basis. I just looked at both and they both look fine to me.

txjgcsorvrt

Ok9Leo qswzdmlzcfja

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hellosonar theme not displaying Community Poll question
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">