Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions hellosonar theme – How do I locate 100% of the installation instructions?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Im trying to locate the full installation instructions for your hellosonar theme.

‘The template is active but your template includes more functionality which needs to be configured to make it work 100%’ – Where are the further instructions to make it work 100%?

I have added the static blocks but I cannot find documented the html code / xml update for the homepage to show these blocks.

The video seems to be for another template and the hellosonar support link runs to a blank page.

Thanks in advance,

James.

Anonymous

Ive just noticed a note on the support forum homepage that they do not answer ‘How do I’ questions

What is the point in having this section of the support forum?

Anonymous

We are bringing back the documentation now, the content for the hellosonar homepage is:

Layout as “Homepage”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: hellosonar theme – How do I locate 100% of the installation instructions?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">