Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone HelloSonar Featured Products in Home Page, num and random, how?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Friends,

i need to change a little settings of my homepage, in the next day i put over 2000 products on my store, and i see that the “slider” on home page that show featured products, seems to load all products. I need to put a limit of displayed products, but how can i do? And after i need to show this products in a random way. I try to change from
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”13″ template=”catalog/product/featured_products.phtml”}}
      to
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list_random” category_id=”13″ template=”catalog/product/featured_products.phtml”}}
      but it’s don’t work.
      Maybe feautured_products.phtml need some code to show random product? Because if i use list.phtml it work, but obviously it don’t show products as feautured_products.phtml.
      thank you very much!

Anonymous

Again Mr and Mrs ‘HelloThemes’
      An answer here would be popular I think

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: HelloSonar Featured Products in Home Page, num and random, how?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">