Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty HelloSlide/HelloMinty page load issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kyrhcnenjht 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
      I have an issue on HelloMinty theme with the HelloSlide extension.

The slider works fine once the page has loaded – but while the page is loading it stacks the images on top of each other. For example navigating to another page, and then navigating back to home shows 5 images stacked on top of each other for about 2 or 3 seconds until the page has finished loading at which point they disappear and the slider works correctly.

Any suggestions?

Tiago

This is cool. Probably the most practical and unsvreial theme I have seen in a long time. This would look beautiful on my upcoming website.How come there are now prices written near your themes?It would make it much easier if you gave some idea of pricing, as I and others would know if the price is within our budget range. Would save time of having to contact just to ask for a price.Peace.leo

kyrhcnenjht

b7B1sl zgmoxnpcdxvb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: HelloSlide/HelloMinty page load issue
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">