Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone Helloslide now displaying images correct

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  qhgtjvb 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

If you have a look at http://www.coolprices.dk

The helloslide is now showing images correct, also the slider takes “a lot of text” with.

Do I have to create special products for the slider, to function optimal ?

I thought I could just put in a category ID ?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Hi, the slider should display any product images. May be your media folder doesn’t have the right permissions.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Ok.
      What should permission be 755 ??

What is the optimal/best size i px for images in slider.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Your slider is working now, we fixed it yesterday :wink:

The permission should be 777.

The optimal size could be 1100×1100 as our demo site.

Cheers!.-

Virender

Thank you so much for a great template. i have just sttread blogging. I face problem on home page. Below heading of post instead of post introductory line it gives following message Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE But when i click on the post it shows complete article in new page. kindly tell me how to solve this issue?

qhgtjvb

g0npkl kzlbfynpnhil

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Helloslide now displaying images correct
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">