Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone helloslide not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just installed hellococo, for some reason I cannot get helloslide to work correctly, It seems to be something with the CSS or javascript. The slider has to much height, and the navigation for the slider is not showing.
      Besides that, the adding slides and content from the admin menu only gives the image, not the text or title. Sure I can edit this in the static block, but that should work right?
      For your reference, http://www.aquarituals.nl/shop

Anonymous

Hi Richard, we checked your store and it’s bad configured, there is two “slider” and two “div id=pager”, only the images are showing correctly. Did you select the homepage as layout?. Make sure the images are of the size of the slider.-

Anonymous

Hi Guillermo,

It took me a while to figure it out, mainly because there were more sliders and pagers on the page… while on the backend I only found 1 (at least in the code where I was looking). Apparently what has happend:
      1. I installed hellothemes by hand
      2. I put in the settings by hand
      3. at the end of the manual it said… we can do this automatically for you… (should have been at the beginning of the setup guide)
      4. I installed another theme
      5. I did not like that one and reinstalled the coco theme (automatic of course)
      6. I never realized it doesn’t overwrite the cms static pages, it just adds them. So in the end I ended up with multiple sliders, multiple pagers etc.

So for anyone using automatic installation, make sure all the static blocks are gone before the install, or go through them after installation, that will save you some time.

The whole thing goes wrong when using the hello slide module! for some reason this adds some strange code and messes up the whole theme. I did not figure out what happens yet, but I know one thing for sure… unfortunately the hello slide module doesn’t work as it should. Any suggestions on when that will be fixed? (I understood from other forum subjects more people are having trouble with it.)

Kind regards,
      Richard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: helloslide not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">