Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired HelloSlide next and previous buttons

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ben 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Got my slider to work in HelloWired using Magento 1.7, however, the CSS has code to show Next and Previous buttons which I have put into my images/slider/ folder, however, they won’t show when viewing. The controls of page 1, 2, 3 etc. do show.

How can I make the next/previous buttons show? What is the div that should be activated for this in the static block?

Anybody any ideas?

thanks
      Wizard247

ben

I am also having the same problem, anyone?
      A different individual implemented it and I’m trying to get the to be visible.

I don’t see any divs or placements in the html for the images that are uploaded and mentioned in the CSS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: HelloSlide next and previous buttons
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">