Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone HelloSlide and HotTitle are not shown on index but are shown at categories.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rayytry 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am not sure how to deal with these issue; my website is http://www.shopelles.com. I have all paratemers in categories, products, pages and Static blocks equal.

Somebody could tell me how to fix this?

Thanks too much.

rayytry

In the direction of the end of your Age of Bronze the human planet grew to become very cruel.

Men grew hungry, impolite and ungodly. Neither right nor law was respected any longer, as well as the rule of hospitality was forgotten. Dressed up in human kind, Zeus visited Arcadia and Thessaly, and disliked the deadly wrongs of guys. He made a decision to clear the earth of them all. Without hesitation he released the rainy south wind and referred to as upon the heartless Poseidon to help. Quickly the entire world sank inside a vast ocean, along with the entire humanrace disappeared within the unheard of flood, all but two poor Thessalians.

These were an old childless couple, sort and faithful and contented with daily life. The guy was referred to as Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha. Son of Prometheus, Deucalion had been warned beforehand by his father in the coming flood.

He created himself an enormous chest. Once the roaring flood came the couple hid themselves in it and floated for 9 days until it touched land once again on Mt Parnassus.

The after energetic globe presented a frightening sight. It had been all death and ruin. Feeling lonely and unsafe, the old couple prayed to the gods for aid. A sage instructed them to cast the bones of their mom about. The son with the wise Titan, getting guessed the correct that means in the mysterious command, commenced throwing stones behind him.

A miracle occurred. The stones that the man cast grew to become males, the stones the girl threwturned into women. Due to the fact then, people appeared within the land again. The Heroic Age had begun.
      oakley sunglasses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: HelloSlide and HotTitle are not shown on index but are shown at categories.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">