Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Hellosleek not working with Magento ver. 1.4.2.0

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vczhwdchwg 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

We have just done an upgrade to Magento ver. 1.4.2.0 and Hellosleek does not work.
      Any information on when it will be compatible?

Anonymous

Hi, I had the same problem on a fresh installation. It seems to have something to do with the wishlist.

Anonymous

Hi, sorry for this inconveniences. We are going to upgrade to 1.4.2.0 in the next few days.
      Thanks for your patience.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks Kevin, your link helped.
      Fixed it by replacing wishlist.xml in any template/layout folder with the new wishlish.xml from 1.4.2.0 default template.

Michely

Hi Chip, I just stumbled upon your cmmoents. As one of a small minority of landscape designers committed to ‘the art of eco-friendly gardens’ (the tag line of my business, Indigenous Landscape Design Australia), I’ve decided to stop designing individual gardens. Instead, I aim to earn my income online, by informing/teaching/empowering garden owners, landscape contractors, and other landscape designers, how to achieve beautiful gardens without compromising ecological integrity.My online business course mentor, Greg Habstritt (I can highly recommend him: SimpleWealth.com), uses and recommends OptimizePress. But one of my favourite websites, Copyblogger, uses and recommends Genesis. I’ve researched them both, and can’t decide between them.I gather that Optimize is customized for (would-be) online marketers like me, whereas Genesis is designed for bricks-and-mortar businesses too. And their otherwise impressive Prose Child Theme, is for blogs rather than full-blown websites.Your valued advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, GordonGordon Rowland

vczhwdchwg

vIw37c vzlxvbhwivby

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Hellosleek not working with Magento ver. 1.4.2.0
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">