Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone helloSixty slider – thumbnail not the right size

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zgieebybui 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

http://cool.ppiclients.com/

Don’t know why but the last thumbnail is smaller than all the rest. It appears to have a margin at the top of the thumbnail with the overflow hidden. Can anybody tell me how to fix?

Linda

Anonymous

Figured it out … must have made a mistake in CSS. Rolling back to an earlier version fixed it.

Demecio

Thank you for such amazing woperrdss themes, I have been finding for a long time and these templates are what I trully want to use one my new blog.

zgieebybui

Uzv4KH iafxfoqfiftb

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: helloSixty slider – thumbnail not the right size
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">