Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone HelloSixty: Bundled Product price shown as 0 in homepage featured products

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  galgpfkgz 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have configured the homepage featured product list as
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”44″ template=”catalog/product/list_homepage.phtml”}}

However, grouped products are shown with price 0 instead of the same “as low” value as in the product or category pages.

How can I correct this?

Thanks

Kevin Horst

you can use my magento module: https://github.com/head82
      tested with magento 1.7

Tim

Thanks for such fine template. It very much was pnaesalt to me. Probably to make for the site something similar. Your project has inspired me for work on improvement of a template of the site.Thanks!

galgpfkgz

ZiDxaD mmhnchjpxpwm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: HelloSixty: Bundled Product price shown as 0 in homepage featured products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">