Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSimple Hellosimple Theme is stalling at step 4 in checkout.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zsdpbsuvjh 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hellosimple Theme is stalling at step 4 in checkout when i hid proceed. It simply will not load my payment gateway (Quickpay). I have some other sites, where the gateway works just fine. I believe it is the theme, but I do not know how to fix it.

Can you helt

The site with the problem is

Please submit a ticket, since we have changed the Support system. The Support Service will be only given by tickets.

Kind regards.-

Ohhh this is an excellent book, our dieortcr of merchandising made us read this book upon review. This is one of my fav. parts of the book:A strength is an activity that makes you feel strong. It is an activity where the doing of it invigorates you. Before you do it, you find yourself instinctively looking forward to it. While you are doing it you don’t struggle to concentrate, but instead you become so immersed that time speeds up and you lose yourself in the present moment. And after you are finished doing it, you feel authentic, connected to the best parts of who you really are. I would also recommend “The Linch Pin” by Seth Godin, another great one. I am currently doing the Leadership Challenge by James Kouzen, lets see how that one works out, although its got excellent reviews. Great post!

LHbECD xutjceubjmed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hellosimple Theme is stalling at step 4 in checkout.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">