Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress HelloPress DEMO and My install not the same. Really need some help here.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Once again thumbs up on the theme and support. I am pretty new to magento, and have figured my way around the platform to install, install the theme hellopress and manage to get the homepage slider to work. If you look at the current layout / demo of the site we are building at http://www.sunshinecoastpowertools.com.au/dev are layout does not look the same as the HT demo? Even the ‘Best selling products’ display on the homepage does not look right.

Any help to bring this back to the same layout etc on the HT hellopress demo??

Thanks

Alex

Anonymous

Also to note when i installed magento i installed the sample data as someone said you have too??? And so now on the homepage it has some crappy looking images that i cant figure out how to remove.??

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I’ve fixed the above issues!!! So all good there. The only issue i have is displaying the LATEST products underneath the homepage slider….

what code do i need and put it where??

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

thanks

alex

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Alex,
      you need to write the next code in CMS – Page – “Homepage”

Please look: http://www.hellothemes.com/support/documentation/hellopress-documentation/#homepage

Best regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: HelloPress DEMO and My install not the same. Really need some help here.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">