Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPerfect Helloperfect – Navigation error in Magento 1.4 = SQLSTATE[42000]

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have upgraded to 4.1 and the Navigation on my helloperfect themed site now fails with the following error:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)’ at line 1

Trace:
      #0 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
      #1 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(468): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
      #2 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SELECT catalog…’, Array)
      #3 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(333): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(‘SELECT
      catalog…’, Array)
      #4 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(725): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
      #5 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(844): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
      #6 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Abstract.php(630): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->load(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Category), Object(Varien_Data_Tree_Node), NULL)
      #7 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(225): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Abstract->load(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Category), Object(Varien_Data_Tree_Node), NULL)
      #8 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/design/frontend/default/helloperfect/template/catalog/navigation/vert_nav.phtml(13): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->load(Object(Varien_Data_Tree_Node))
      #9 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(212): include(‘/secure/h/hello…’)
      #10 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(239): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(‘frontend/defaul…’)
      #11 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(253): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
      #12 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
      #13 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
      #14 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
      #15 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(520): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
      #16 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(471): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(‘left’, true)
      #17 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/design/frontend/default/helloperfect/template/page/3columns.phtml(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(‘left’)
      #18 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(212): include(‘/secure/h/hello…’)
      #19 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(239): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(‘frontend/defaul…’)
      #20 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(253): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
      #21 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
      #22 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(529): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
      #23 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(389): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
      #24 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/CategoryController.php(115): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
      #25 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Catalog_CategoryController->viewAction()
      #26 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(‘view’)
      #27 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
      #28 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
      #29 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
      #30 /secure/h/hellogizmos.com/index.php(65): Mage::run()
      #31 {main}

If I delete the vert_nav.phtml the top navigation works but I obviously don’t have the extra vertical navigation.

Is there an update for 4.1 to fix this? or can you tell me what I can do to resolve this problem?

Anonymous

Hi Richard, sorry to hear that. We have already updated all the themes to the magento version 1.4.1, you can download it for the site. If you chek the demo: http://www.hellothemes.com/demo/# the theme is working properly.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.

I have downloaded the theme again from my dashboard and reinstalled. However, the theme is still generating the same errors. Strangely, if it is a top level link with no subcategories the navigaton works but if there are subcategories then the error is generated.

Site = ww.hellogizmos.com

Please can you take a quick look and let me know if you can see anything obvious that I am missing?

All help here would be much appreciated as i am looking to launch the site shortly.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hi Richard, I am in your store. I can not apreciate something wrong.
      I watched on our demo and works fine.
      Did you try with default theme?
      Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Helloperfect – Navigation error in Magento 1.4 = SQLSTATE[42000]
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">