Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone HelloOne Slider-Block does not show up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi folks,
      i just set up my magento Store following the Documentation for HelloOne on this site.
      But i can´t get the Top Slider to work. It does not show up in any way. I just used the code provided with the template. I think it has to do with a code line missing in that instruction of the dcumentation to set up the homepage:
      {{block type="catalog/product_list" category_id="18" template="catalog/product/home_products.phtml"}}
      <div class="category-head"><h2>Popular Products</h2></div>
      {{block type="catalog/product_list" category_id="18" template="catalog/product/list.phtml"}}

is there missing the block call for the slider ?
      hope you can help me!
      thanks in advance
      carsten

Anonymous

Hey Carsten,

Make sure your WYSIWYG editor is off when you paste that code in the CMS static block. Also make sure the static block identifier is entered correctly. Paste your link if that doesn’t solve your problem. FYI, with the Magento 1.4.1.1 default WYSIWYG editor, the slider will break every time you save the CMS block unless you permanently disable the WYSIWYG editor in the backend.

Kev

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: HelloOne Slider-Block does not show up
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">