Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hellomix slider choppy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am trying to slow down the slider without making it choppy looking. My site is http://bdpshop.com/ and I can change the speed but it seems to not sample fast enough or something. Any setting to change to help this?

Also, I would like to check out the slider with vertical orientation, I set

“vertical: false,” to “vertical: true,”

under “$.fn.easySlider = function(options){ ” in the file “hello.jquery.js”

It will vertically slide the first and last image slide but skips the 2nd slide and then chops the slider area in half and I get half a white square and half of the first slide.

Using Magento ver. 1.5.0.1 if you need that info.

Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Anyone out there that can offer a little support for this? At least a fix for the choppy slider? :?:

Anonymous

how do you add those categories in there and the facebook and so on

Anonymous

Hello, the “choppy” slider is a personal opinion you have, the slider was designed like that, and it’s not choppy for us.

As you already know, you can slow down the speed of the slider or add more effects in custom.js file (or slider.js depending on which theme you have).

Regards.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Hellomix slider choppy
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">