Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Hellomix Multisite common navigation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cpbfucqqh 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello, I have a multi-site [multi root category] set-up and would like to have one common navigation menu [present and constant in all the root sites] that calls all the root categories and their subs built up near the home link, e.g.

Home [main site] | Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3

The menu is to feature the same drop down navigation as present on the hellomix single site navigation.

Kindly guide as how to amend the top.phtml of hellomix

With best regards

Fabian

Anonymous

Hello, it’s not possible to call more than one Root Category from the same store. If you want to show the same menu, the simple way to do this is using just one root category.-

Anonymous

Hello :D thanks for the update and guidance. Hence I ask would it be possible to have a common navigation menu made of static links for the varied sites in different sub-domains [a bit like the home button] but once the link is clicked, that particular menu would be updated with the relevant drop down menus, when the sub-domain site loads.

Let me give an example:

Common nav menu with static links for the:

When I click Site 1 – I am taken to the sub-domain of site 1 and on the site 1 navigation menu I will have the following:

SubCat 1
      SubCat 2

Obviously SubCat1, SubCat2 will be drop-down of Site1

Regs Fab

Jaden

This website is uienqstnouably relatively helpful given that I’m on the minute making an online floral site even though I’m only beginning out consequently it is truly rather modest, nothing at all such as this internet site. Can hyperlink to some in the posts right here because they are fairly. Many thanks significantly. Zoey Olsen

cpbfucqqh

5GTz75 bqwvstiihhto

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Hellomix Multisite common navigation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">