Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty HelloMinty_blue Visual Error in | My Account | My Cart | Checkout | Log In

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ylvubof 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

When I change the skin theme from Hellominty to hellominty_blue the background image in the top links does not have the correct height. it is smaller

Problem fixed!!! I added “height:18px” in the boxes.css in “.breadcrumbs” class in the hellominty_blue css folder.
      .breadcrumbs {height:18px;background: url(../images/breadcrumbs.gif) repeat-x;border-bottom: 3px solid #cfcfcf; padding:5px 12px 4px 12px;border-top: 1px solid #fff; line-height:1.25em; }

Hello, i have checked the demo and it doesn’t have this issue. Anyway, thanks for posting your resolution.

It only does that on some pages example, contacts page, the 404 redirection page etc. On Ver. And not in the standard default HelloMinty (Green Layout), but in the HelloMinty_blue Theme.

Hi again, we have checked this and couldn’t see this issue, check the demo by yourself.

I must be doing something wrong. I inalslted Trending and the Trending child theme, and when I choose the options under Appearance, I see a half-page screen with only one option to code the footer. From a review of Hybrid/Trending I kinda hoped there would be many, many options, along the lines of Atahualpa. Is that not so? Would love to use a better (faster, more easily upgraded) framework such as Hybrid. I uploaded Trending to the Themes folder, and the child theme to the same folder. ???

gnziJU burgcdftxcbs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: HelloMinty_blue Visual Error in | My Account | My Cart | Checkout | Log In
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">