I use Magento v 126.96.36.199 and I have just installed HelloMinty theme.
I did everything in the instructions but the site looks dis aligned.
The Home page text is in the middle and not top corner. PayPal logo is also in the middle. Search bar is way over there.
Also, the text in the footer is barely visible (the in the demo template the text is different).
Here is exactly what I did since the beginning:
1. I installed Megento v 1.4.2 with HelloMinty and it didn’t work because of the upgraded Magento.
2. Backed up the database in magento interface (to save all my products, orders and customers) because I had already migrated them from my previous store.
3. Deleted everything and made a clean Magento v 188.8.131.52 install.
4. Restored the database I saved previously.
5. Installed the HelloMinty theme. (exactly like the instructions)
Maybe when I backed up the database it saved some files of Magento 1.4.2 and then restored them thus causing problems to the theme?
Hi, we checked your admin, and the theme was totally wrong installed. Even the statick blocks were installed. There is an issue also in the cateries, probalby due the magento 184.108.40.206 you installed before.
Re-install magento totally, install v.220.127.116.11, and then we can install the theme.-