Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty HelloMinty not working with Paypal HSS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  flgumzpi 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have my Magento installation on a testing environment on version 1.5.0.1. The reason why we need version 1.5.0.1 is because it supports the latest Paypal service offering called HSS (Hosted Sole Solution, it’s similar to Payflow Pro).

I installed v1.7 (made for Magento 1.4.2) of HelloMinty and it works great except when I try a test order and pay using HSS, it gives me an “undefined” error message.

The same steps works fine if the DEFAULY theme is applied that came standard with the Magento installation. So I can confirm that this is an issue with the theme itself.

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Gabriel

10-29-10fisfutta sagt: HI,ich habe das gleiche Problem mit den cocliintfng files. Ich habe dcber den Magento Connect manager JQuery Base und JQuery Tools komplett deinstalliert. Dann NUR die neueste JQuery Tools geladen und dann kommt schon die Fehlermeldung.Habe die neueste Magento 1.4.1.1Vielen Dank ffcr eure Hilfe +16War diese Antwort hilfreich?

flgumzpi

n5LlES wnsutqfmddpb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: HelloMinty not working with Paypal HSS
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">