Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty HelloMinty – lost black title background – anyone help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  znasgzjdn 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Just noticed that the headers in my homepage no longer have the black rectangular strip behind them – can anyone help please?

http://www.s271947946.websitehome.co.uk/

The rest of the site seems to be ok – e.g.

http://www.s271947946.websitehome.co.uk/ecobrands/everearth.html

(notice EverEarth is surrounded by a black box)

Thanks
      Lind

Anonymous

Now Solved..

It appears that the code in the Installation guide is not working: <div class=”page-title”><h2>Our Latest Products</h2></div>

So I’ve used <div class=”category-head”> instead and that’s fine.

Lind

Anonymous

Hi Linda, thanks for sharing the resolution.

Regards.-

Maricar

There is an error in the gallery.php. It reads in line 24:#RETRIEVE THE SMOOTH GALLERY POSTS$smoothgallery_posts = new WP_Query( ctgraoey_name=featured&posts_per_page=5 ); but is should be this:#RETRIEVE THE SMOOTH GALLERY POSTS$smoothgallery_posts = new WP_Query( ctgraoey_name=$theme_featured&posts_per_page=5 );it’s missing the $theme_ after ctgraoey_name

znasgzjdn

uyKTFj lwqntnziqmrd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: HelloMinty – lost black title background – anyone help
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">