Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions HelloMinty – Homepage – query

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi

Is there a quick and easy way to create the HelloMinty Homepage as a 1 column page so that it retains the slider but it doesn’t have the My Cart / left column etc….

Thanks

Lind

Anonymous

Hello, a way to do this would be: first copy the helloslide line from your homepage.phtml, then past that line in 1column.phtml (same folder), and finally change the layout from your admin panel: CMS>Pages to 1 column. You will have to adjust the style of your new homepage, since the slider will not fit correctly in one column.

This is the line you have to copy from your homepage.phtml (appdesignfrontenddefaulthellomintytemplatepagehomepage.phtml):

Paste it in 1column.phtml, just below this line:

Hope this helps you.-

Anonymous

That’s worked brilliantly – thank you.

I was trying to do that the other day – but now realised where I was going wrong.

You mentioned that I’d need to adjust the page slightly – is it easier to adjust the width of the slider?

Lind :D

Anonymous

Yes, of course, that’s an option too. skinfrontenddefaulthellomintyslidercssscreen.css

Anonymous

Fabulous – thanks for your help! :D

Anonymous

Enjoy your store!.

Cheers.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: HelloMinty – Homepage – query
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">