Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Hellomini topmenu

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

In the tutorial of Hello-mini there is a top-menu with different links like About us, The company, Terms and conditions, Support, contact us, log in and register.
      In my template I have only log in and register. I found a block (Top Header Links), I think with the other links, but it won’t display. I uploaded the fix but it didn’t fix it.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Ann Verbeek

Yes, your correct our instructions seem to be wrong. Please add a new static block and make sure the identifier is name “toplinks” this is important, otherwise it won’t work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Changed the name of the block Top header links and now it’s working. Thank you for the quick reply!
      An other problem I had posted on magento to (I don’t know if it is the core or the template) is the following:
      I can’t compare products. When I take a product from the front (Our latest products) it’s working. When I take a random product it’s not working. I receive a message “you have successfully added the product” but there are no products added in “compare”.

where do I get the fix, all that happens when I do this is it prints some text at the top. I have requested a username 2 x for templates from support I purchased before your new site and can not access my orders to find them

i tried changing the identifier to toplinks and it still does not work. i’m using

nevermind. had to refresh cache

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Hellomini topmenu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">